This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
UNZIPPED a film about Isaac Mizrahi
I am working on this art series about musicians, dancers, filmmakers, artists and ad students. One of the stories is about ad students doing a L’Oreal campaign that takes them to New York City and Paris. So I was sitting with the editor yesterday and said, ”We need to watch UNZIPPED for inspiration!” Unzipped is one of the greatest films of all time, haha! No I really love it, it is a great film about the creative process and a cool look into the life of a passionate person, I love that stuff. I have always said I love doing films about people with passion, it doesn’t really matter what you do as long as you do it with passion, I love watching them them too. I love the work of Ellen Kuras in this documentary too, she is a brilliant cinematographer.
Photo: Last night I found my VHS copy of Unzipped and a TV/VHS set up and had a video party.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Noelle O. Designs
- UNZIPPED a film about Isaac Mizrahi
- The Circus Project (embedded) and Portlandia
- Shower The People
- The End
- Holi Festival of Colors 2012, Spanish Fork, Utah
- Lincoln Ueda, FirstHand Promo
- Hunger Games t-shirts
- The Commentator
- Camp Woodward Season 5
- EPIC!!! South Shore Drill Team, South Chicago
- South Shore Drill Team
- BAADS now online
- Off FACEBOOK for awhile
- BAADS tonight
- In Chicago
- Hello Chicago
- Napoleon Dynamite Principal... aka my cinematic da...
- 1970's Skateparks in So. Cal.
- THE COLOR RUN Las Vegas video
- Those Who Make
- Tarahumara, 380 East Main Street, Midway, Utah
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)