This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

UNZIPPED a film about Isaac Mizrahi



I am working on this art series about musicians, dancers, filmmakers, artists and ad students. One of the stories is about ad students doing a L’Oreal campaign that takes them to New York City and Paris. So I was sitting with the editor yesterday and said, ”We need to watch UNZIPPED for inspiration!” Unzipped is one of the greatest films of all time, haha! No I really love it, it is a great film about the creative process and a cool look into the life of a passionate person, I love that stuff. I have always said I love doing films about people with passion, it doesn’t really matter what you do as long as you do it with passion, I love watching them them too. I love the work of Ellen Kuras in this documentary too, she is a brilliant cinematographer.
Photo: Last night I found my VHS copy of Unzipped and a TV/VHS set up and had a video party.
Happy Thursday

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive