This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Hunger Games t-shirts
This is more of a "Daddy blog" entry rather than a "nonfiction blog" entry.
"DIY HUNGER GAMES T-SHIRTS"
My kids are rad.
They read like champs.
They read the crap out of Hunger Games, then of course they want to see the movie (midnight tonight), then decide they want to make custom t-shirts--out with spray paint, cardboard, x-acto knifes and they turn the garage into their art studio. All the neighbor kids are going nuts making stuff in the garage.
While they are at the movie I should be cutting.
Happy Thursday--there is beauty all around when the art at home, PEACE
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Noelle O. Designs
- UNZIPPED a film about Isaac Mizrahi
- The Circus Project (embedded) and Portlandia
- Shower The People
- The End
- Holi Festival of Colors 2012, Spanish Fork, Utah
- Lincoln Ueda, FirstHand Promo
- Hunger Games t-shirts
- The Commentator
- Camp Woodward Season 5
- EPIC!!! South Shore Drill Team, South Chicago
- South Shore Drill Team
- BAADS now online
- Off FACEBOOK for awhile
- BAADS tonight
- In Chicago
- Hello Chicago
- Napoleon Dynamite Principal... aka my cinematic dad
- 1970's Skateparks in So. Cal.
- THE COLOR RUN Las Vegas video
- Those Who Make
- Tarahumara, 380 East Main Street, Midway, Utah
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)