This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Napoleon Dynamite Principal... aka my cinematic dad

That's right Tom Lefler, my cinematic daddy-O. Tom has had my back for 20 plus years. He has a sharp mind and has given me feedback on many of my films. He is one of the first people I talked to at byu after I decided to become a filmmaker. You may recognize Tom from Napoleon Dynamite as the principal. One of my favorite scenes in the history of cinema is when he is back stage watching the high school drill team girls dance, that kills me every time. Tom you are a legend, good to see you today. Happy Thursday.
(photo: Tom in front of Anna Ferrin's ceramic BFA show at byu)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive