This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Camp Woodward Season 5
This was the 3rd year I worked as a field producer/camera operator on the Camp Woodward show. Woodward is a special place and an important place for anyone interested in action sports. It is fun hang our with people from all over the world that skate or ride bikes. The people that run the place are great too.
Happy Wednesday, I am in a mega edit session today.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Noelle O. Designs
- UNZIPPED a film about Isaac Mizrahi
- The Circus Project (embedded) and Portlandia
- Shower The People
- The End
- Holi Festival of Colors 2012, Spanish Fork, Utah
- Lincoln Ueda, FirstHand Promo
- Hunger Games t-shirts
- The Commentator
- Camp Woodward Season 5
- EPIC!!! South Shore Drill Team, South Chicago
- South Shore Drill Team
- BAADS now online
- Off FACEBOOK for awhile
- BAADS tonight
- In Chicago
- Hello Chicago
- Napoleon Dynamite Principal... aka my cinematic da...
- 1970's Skateparks in So. Cal.
- THE COLOR RUN Las Vegas video
- Those Who Make
- Tarahumara, 380 East Main Street, Midway, Utah
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)