This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Friday, December 02, 2011

Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin


I ran to this online the other day (googling myself? maybe I was just taking a break! haha!!) forgot about this one but this is mostly 16mm stuff and a video treat at the end. Filmmaking is going great right now, I 'm very happy. I am finding peace being a nonfiction director/director of photography, digging for passion with a camera in my hands. I am a recovered film snob and shoot mostly vidoe now, my camera of choice right now is the Canon 5d. Enjoy the reel, there is a lovely intro by Gary Fisher and few great shots of my BMX hero TJ Lavin. (photo below TJ in his yard)

1 comment:

BH said...

i wept with joy

Followers

Blog Archive