This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
A quick little video of what Noelle has been making lately. Noelle is my wife but that sounds so odd to me like she belongs to me, oh well, we are partners and I guess I am her husband, we have been married for awhile. OK! she is very clever and can make anything, this is what the last few weeks have looked like around here. So, want to give a handmade gift for Christmas this year? you can get her stuff today through Saturday at the Beehive Bazaar in Provo, UT, she also has an Etsy site.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- ► 2012 (365)
- Life IS Wonderful
- Park City Mountain Resort and Frederick Wiseman (i...
- Midway Ice Rink
- Merry Christmas
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Paintings of Claire Silverman
- Burton Silverman
- Andi Pitcher Davis, a.k.a. crazy bread lady, a.k.a...
- Scanning Today
- Albert Maysles
- BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Pharrell Williams
- Ryan Nyquist, vintage TV
- Street Art, Toronto
- Poetic Dream Space: a film about sculptor Brower H...
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
- Sketchbook Sunshine
- Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
- Spike Lee Book: "Spike Lee's Gotta Have It"
- The Circus Project
- Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)