This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
As a documentary filmmaker you get to stumble into some cool characters. In September 2003 in Cleveland, Ohio I was shooting a TV show about BMXer TJ Lavin. To make a long story short be bumped into Pharrell and got to spent the night with him. We got to ride on the bus with him and be in his entourage. We went to his show then from club to club. My favorite part was listening to Pharrell’s personal philosophies about life, style, money, music and living a happy life. I became a huge fan of Pharrell that night and snapped this photo when we all got on stage for his last number. I could go on, but man this guy has charm and style and he still makes me smile.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- ► 2012 (365)
- Life IS Wonderful
- Park City Mountain Resort and Frederick Wiseman (i...
- Midway Ice Rink
- Merry Christmas
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Paintings of Claire Silverman
- Burton Silverman
- Andi Pitcher Davis, a.k.a. crazy bread lady, a.k.a...
- Scanning Today
- Albert Maysles
- BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Pharrell Williams
- Ryan Nyquist, vintage TV
- Street Art, Toronto
- Poetic Dream Space: a film about sculptor Brower H...
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
- Sketchbook Sunshine
- Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
- Spike Lee Book: "Spike Lee's Gotta Have It"
- The Circus Project
- Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)