We are enjoying the holidays. Noelle is teaching skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, and we are enjoying the Midway Ice Rink. With limited snow right now we are loving the ice skating in our town center. January is looking good for film projects: I have a Hawaii trip with artist, the Sundance FIlm Festival, a super cool project that is days away from a green light and a heavy post-production schedule on my art series. Life is good, peace and Happy New Year.
This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- ► 2012 (365)
- Life IS Wonderful
- Park City Mountain Resort and Frederick Wiseman (i...
- Midway Ice Rink
- Merry Christmas
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Paintings of Claire Silverman
- Burton Silverman
- Andi Pitcher Davis, a.k.a. crazy bread lady, a.k.a...
- Scanning Today
- Albert Maysles
- BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Pharrell Williams
- Ryan Nyquist, vintage TV
- Street Art, Toronto
- Poetic Dream Space: a film about sculptor Brower H...
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
- Sketchbook Sunshine
- Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
- Spike Lee Book: "Spike Lee's Gotta Have It"
- The Circus Project
- Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)