This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
I just saw the rough cut of the the TV documentary I directed about BAADS, I am very happy with it, more details later. It is for the show Turning Point. (I was director/ director of photography on the story about young adults dealing with cancer--when you click on Turning Point)
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- ► 2012 (365)
- Life IS Wonderful
- Park City Mountain Resort and Frederick Wiseman (i...
- Midway Ice Rink
- Merry Christmas
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Paintings of Claire Silverman
- Burton Silverman
- Andi Pitcher Davis, a.k.a. crazy bread lady, a.k.a...
- Scanning Today
- Albert Maysles
- BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Pharrell Williams
- Ryan Nyquist, vintage TV
- Street Art, Toronto
- Poetic Dream Space: a film about sculptor Brower H...
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
- Sketchbook Sunshine
- Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
- Spike Lee Book: "Spike Lee's Gotta Have It"
- The Circus Project
- Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)