This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
I dreamed of going to France to watch the Tour de France so I pitched an idea to OLN to do mini documentaries about the stuff that goes on at the side of the road during the race and they bought it! Crazy! It was one of the most amazing shoots ever. My crew was host Hans Rey, Editor Tim Irwin, Norge boy French translator Maggie Hendriksen and me as director boy. It was a month on the road living in our euro camper van. Most of our stories were about the fans, this one was about the last place racer. I love it when he said, "...after the last climb, I saw the tip of the Eiffel Tower." We were almost a week from Paris, haha!
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- ► 2012 (365)
- Life IS Wonderful
- Park City Mountain Resort and Frederick Wiseman (i...
- Midway Ice Rink
- Merry Christmas
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Paintings of Claire Silverman
- Burton Silverman
- Andi Pitcher Davis, a.k.a. crazy bread lady, a.k.a...
- Scanning Today
- Albert Maysles
- BAADS, Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Pharrell Williams
- Ryan Nyquist, vintage TV
- Street Art, Toronto
- Poetic Dream Space: a film about sculptor Brower H...
- Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
- Noelle's Noel: Noelle O Designs
- Sketchbook Sunshine
- Lantern Rouge, Tour de France 2004
- Spike Lee Book: "Spike Lee's Gotta Have It"
- The Circus Project
- Vintage Reel ... Filmmaker Steve Olpin
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)