This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Night Skiing Park City, Utah


Night skiing it sounds cold, I use to think that- then my kids made me go. It was so much fun and now it is our favorite after school activity haha! I laughed so hard as we skied fast and hit all the jumps, and then we had pizza. I can't wait to go again next week. I have heard that Park City has the longest lit run for night skiing in the country, I googled it and someone said it was the longest lit run in the Rockies, it doesn't matter, it rules. Anyway it was fun and there are a few lifts open and Payday is a high speed lift so you get lots of runs.
Have a good weekend, off to Las Vegas for a last minute job that will be fun, more details on that later.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive