This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Years Resolutions for Filmmakers by Scott Macaulay


Happy New Year. My New Years resolution this year was going to be NO New Years resolutions, then I read this, so I am regrouping and will modify it to my nonfiction world. OK nothing written down but I want to make more art, bettter art, read more about my art and read in general, watch more art, and when I say art I mean art and film. Also more family time and art with the family, last year me and my daughter when to Europe for 2 weeks on a documentary trip, it was epic, gotta do more of this!
Photo: a still of Maria Falconetti from Carl Dreyer’s film The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928), mentioned in Scott's article. This photo is amazing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive