This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
digging through Sketchbooks and Journals, aka Tax Time
This time of year- Sundance Film Festival, skiing and tax time. Taxes send me back through my journals figuring out expenses, days on the road and stuff like that. This year is covered in 3 messy sketchbooks. BTW Noelle does 99.99% of the taxes BIG THANKS NOELLE, she also going to get in a Sundance film tonight-It is fun living so close to Park City.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- Casey Neistat: one of my favorite filmmakers right...
- Work in Progress: Art TV Series
- Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry
- Cassandra Barney: UNCUT
- Pina By Wim Wenders
- "The Circus Project" Turning Point online now
- digging through Sketchbooks and Journals, aka Tax ...
- The Circus Project on TV tonight
- Stuck in HI
- Happy Birthday Hye Jin
- The Art Students
- In Hawaii
- Ed of BAADS
- Snowbird again
- Waffle Bike
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Frederick Wiseman in Salt Lake City, Utah 1-5-2012...
- New Years Resolutions for Filmmakers by Scott Maca...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)