This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ed of BAADS


Spend the day with Ed of The Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors (BAADS). He told great cool stories about going blind, sailing and helping others, I will let you know when the TV show comes out. Also I am doing research on BAADS to help start an organization for disabled sailor is Utah, more about that later, but there are about 20 different voices whispering in my ear that I should help with that.
OK here is a trivial thing (I am whining here and should be slapped), San Francisco is a great restaurant town, we were in and out of the city so fast we could not stop to eat, haha!
Today packing my bags and in a few hours heading to Hawaii for an art project with the legendary Fidalis Buehler.
Peace

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive