This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Inspiration Week- Day #3 My Sister LES and Paul Alusa
This week I am editing like crazy, so I will keep the blogging short.
I am going to post about filmmakers, artists and people that inspire me.
My nephew, Paul Alusa, had a bad stroke a few years ago and is still recovering. His speech was really messed up by the stroke, so he is spending a lot time relearning to speak. My sister Les started taking him to art class once a week and in the process fell in love with art, now my sister is hog wild about art and paints all the time. So today I am inspired my Les' new found passion and Paul 's continued battle with speech and his desire to recover from his brain injury.
ABOVE PHOTO: my sister's artwork from the last few months.
BELOW VIDEO: a movie about Paul working with artist Fidalis Buehler.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- I'm on a Boat
- Seve Vs. Evan
- Mind Body Spirit
- Thousands of Photos
- Win a Canon 5D Marklll at Pictureline
- The Color Run - So Cal
- Hillman Curtis RIP
- Eyeline in Documentary Interviews
- Deus ex Machina/Temple of Enthusiasm
- The Documentary Blog
- Quote of the Day, Tom Sachs
- Running with Lisa 5K Fun Run
- John Cleese on Creativity
- Inspiration Week- Day #5 The Turning Pointers
- Inspiration Week- Day #4 Devin Graham
- Inspiration Week- Day #3 My Sister LES and Paul Al...
- Inspiration Week- Day #2 The Selby
- Inspiration Week- Day #1 CASEY NEISTAT
- TEDx Talks "The Circus Project"
- Ron the Artist
- Have a Good Weekend
- Kids Art
- The Talking Fly (dot com)
- A Day with Bob Burnquist
- 4th Annual Bicycle Art Show, Salt Lake Ctiy
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)