This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Inspiration Week- Day #2 The Selby
This week I am editing like crazy, so I will keep the blogging short.
I am going to post about filmmakers, artists and people that inspire me.
THE SELBY aka photographer Todd Selby
(Photo by The Selby of Casey and Van Neistat's couch)
I love that fact that this photographer made a place for himself by doing an online photo project about people's studios and houses, how he has published a book and does ad campaigns and special projects for companies like Nike, Dockers, Louis Vuitton and others and he has a regular deal with the the New York Times Magazine called The Edible Selby. He has starting to make movies too, his short nonfiction films are beautiful. Check this one out about Tom Sachs.
Check out The Selby online here.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (149)
- I'm on a Boat
- Seve Vs. Evan
- Mind Body Spirit
- Thousands of Photos
- Win a Canon 5D Marklll at Pictureline
- The Color Run - So Cal
- Hillman Curtis RIP
- Eyeline in Documentary Interviews
- Deus ex Machina/Temple of Enthusiasm
- The Documentary Blog
- Quote of the Day, Tom Sachs
- Running with Lisa 5K Fun Run
- John Cleese on Creativity
- Inspiration Week- Day #5 The Turning Pointers
- Inspiration Week- Day #4 Devin Graham
- Inspiration Week- Day #3 My Sister LES and Paul Al...
- Inspiration Week- Day #2 The Selby
- Inspiration Week- Day #1 CASEY NEISTAT
- TEDx Talks "The Circus Project"
- Ron the Artist
- Have a Good Weekend
- Kids Art
- The Talking Fly (dot com)
- A Day with Bob Burnquist
- 4th Annual Bicycle Art Show, Salt Lake Ctiy
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (49)
- ► 2007 (121)