This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Balls of Your Feet Filmmaking

While at The Sundance Film Festival this year I ran into old filmmaking friend David Leitner. We saw a film together and did a fair amount of chit chat. He is a great guy and an important guy in independent filmmaking. Last year he wrote an article in Filmmaker Magazine about video formats and the Canon 5d and mentioned me but I did not know about it till this year. Anyway it was an honor to be mentioned in a David Leitner article. Check it out here. I called this post "Balls of your feet filmmaking" because that is how I feel about shooting with a Canon 5D and that is one of the things David quotes me on.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive