This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Monday, June 04, 2012

Summer is here

In my book it is officially summer, I say Memorial Day to Labor day. The kids are out of school, I finished the cuts on my TV show, got the Laser sailboat in the water and the weather is brilliant. I have a few trips planned and life is feeling good. Please enjoy your summer and I will too. If you are in the neighborhood stop by for a sail, a mountain bike ride or Tacos at Tarahumara. Also we are trying to do as may cruiser cruises as possible. Also I connected the dots on "Summertime" from "Porgy and Bess" by Gershwin---saw this piece on "Sunday Morning" one of my favorite TV shows, great short nonfiction stuff.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive