This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

drawing

MILTON GLASER DRAWS & LECTURES from C. Coy on Vimeo.

This is a great video about drawing done my friend Chris Coy. I heard an interview from another artist recently that was talking about drawing, he said something like this, “People always ask me when I started drawing and I just ask them, when did you stop drawing?” Any ways this morning I got an email from an old friend, in fact I use to draw with this friend all the time as kids and now he is a full time artist, his name is Chris Miles and he is having a show at the 15th Street Gallery in Salt Lake City this Friday.

"Adjustments" by Chris Miles, Acrylic on panel 10" x 16" © 2002

2 comments:

Julie said...

Chris used to come into my old work in Murray to make prints of his work. He is so nice, he'd let each of us pick a print to keep. He is super talented.

so said...

ja
yeah a nice guy
we were friends till 1976 when we moved to california

Followers

Blog Archive