This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING (from *** Casey Neistat and me)


About to get this Thanksgiving party started.
OK check this out Casey Neistat, he is one my favorite filmmakers right now, I can't get enough of this guy and his goof-ball style.
***(I had nothing to do with this video, I just love it)
Happy Thanksgiving!
I have much to be thankful for:
A brilliant family---wow these kids are cool.
And a very tough and intelligent wife that is sporty and fun too.
And I am very thankful that I get be a full-time nonfiction filmmaker and that means I get to know and film cool passionate people everyday.
God Bless!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive