This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Twitter.com/SteveOlpin


Twitter, not sure what to say about twitter.
I read an article about Steve Martin that made me what to try it and follow a few folks.
I was also quite intrigued by Lange Armstrong's Twitter.
Producer RIch Patch talked me into it, Thanks Rich.
For me it is a place to post random photos.
I check out Steve Martin's Twitter.
I also like to check out what Casey Neistat is doing through Twitter.
You can check out my Twitter here.
Photo: I posted on Twitter this snapshot of the first professional documentary I worked on as a student.
We were at the Salt Flats with a New York film crew for a week doing a documentary on Art Arfons and his car the Green Monster.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive