This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

The Talking Fly (dot com)


Look up the talking fly dot com and it should bring you right back here. I was on a shoot and I told the people I was invisible (we goofy documentary people always say that, like it is possible even with a small documentary crew --haha!) then I told them I might ask a question here or there and if I do I guess I am a "Talking Fly" they all laughed and thought it was funny and if gave me an idea, "The Talking Fly" not sure what I am going to do with it but now I own the site.
Speaking of flies, this still is from this video, a 30 second promo for Fuel TV made with real junk archival film, an ice pick, tons of tape and real dead flies.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive