This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm on a Boat

Took the day off yesterday. Wondering through the fields by my house I found the vintage toy boat, reminds me of one of the greatest SNL shorts of all time, right up there with the president of Iran with Andy Samberg and Fred Armisen. Noelle, my wife, is big fan of SNL and loves crude boy humor. I am excited for a fresh Monday, like a blank canvas- this week a behind the scenes shoot for a fashion shoot and lots of editing, I have a editor from LA coming to town to cut with me for a week, he is one of the best editors I have ever worked with, I call him a YOUNG-NEW SCHOOL FAST filmmaker.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive