This blog started as a photo-a-day blog in 2006, October 2009 it become an official WHAT-NOT blog and/or random thoughts from a Filmmaker blog.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Seve Vs. Evan

I like to do funky side projects and art projects from time to time. Here is a clip from a brilliantly titled work in progress called, "YOU CAN BE MY PHILOSOPHER, IF I CAN RIDE YOUR DINOSAUR" about the band Seve vs. Evan. Severin Bozung is funky cool kid and one of the famous Bozung Boys that grew up down the street from me in Southern California. This is just a clip from a show, when it is finished it will be a freestyle documentary that was shot my 6 or 7 filmmakers in a 24 hour period. (oops I just checked, I have blogged this clip before, oh well haha!) Have a Good Weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive